Employer: JSC “Credo Bank”
Position Title:Android Developer
Duty station: Tbilisi, Head Office
JSC “Credo Bank” is successfully operating in 11 regions of Georgia. Main goals of the Bank are the development and enhancement of small and micro businesses in Georgia through micro lending. Credo is fast growing organization which gives employees opportunity for career development and personal growth.
- Health insurance
- Sport club membership
- Pension insurance
- Professional Trainings
- Opportunity for professional growth and self-realization;
- Pleasant working environment;
- Opportunity to work in innovation-driven professional environment;
Purpose of the position:
Android Developer is responsible for developing and maintaining android applications of the JSC Credo Bank (Credo), using programming languages like Java and Kotlin. Individual will participate in requirements gathering, research and propose technology solutions, and developing solutions within agreed timelines.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and maintain android applications;
- Create applications using Java and kotlin;
- Coordinate with architects and business analysts to determine functionalities;
- Develop and write high quality code.
- Determination of appropriate access control rules, access rights and restrictions for pre-defined user roles towards the Information Asset. Users and service providers should be given a clear statement of the business requirements to be met by access controls;
- Establishment of a clear authorization system for access to applications, systems, databases, files and infrastructure components listed in Inventory of Assets;
- Usage of a centralized directory service like “Active Directory” as authentication system if applicable;
- Authorization of user access on a need-to-use basis. This means that users are only granted access to the information processing facilities (IT equipment, applications, procedures, rooms) they need to perform their task/job/role;
- Authorization of user access on a need- to-know basis. This means authorization of access to those who have a business need for the information;
- Adequate reflection of functional separation/division of powers; especially with regard to critical access rights;
- Definition and communication of user responsibilities in handling system access;
- Logging and monitoring in particular for system administrators and other critical access rights holders;
- Obligation to use company assets according to the institution’s Acceptable Use Policy;
- Attendance and completion of the training on Information Security policies and Signing of the Statement of Acceptance of Information Security Policies to confirm awareness that non-adherence to any part of this Statement will be considered a breach of duties and that disciplinary action will be invoked.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 3 years of android development experience using Java, kotlin;
- Good communication skill both written and spoken English;
- C# will be a plus;
- Self-management skills;
- Team player.
To Apply: Send your CV in Georgian or English language to the following Email: email@example.com
Please select the position title – “Android Developer” in the subject line.
Closing Date: April 25, 2018